At Garratt-Callahan we have over 100 years experience in water treatment and we think it’s time to share our knowledge.
Micheal Dodson, CHFM, ASSE 12080 Certified – Legionella Water Safety & Management
Director Of Garratt-Callahan’s Water Safety Group
Mike joined Garratt-Callahan in 2015. Throughout his career, Mike has demonstrated successes as a leader skilled in operations, employee relations, training/development, delegation, and prioritization of work assignments. Before coming to work for G-C, Mike functioned as a Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM), at a 139-bed suburban medical center.
Mike’s experience includes:
– Key Account Manager of Commercial and Corporate Healthcare Accounts
– Experienced Mechanical Superintendent
– Certified in healthcare facilities plant operations
– Director of Engineering for 336-bed, 10 million-square-foot campus
– Facilities Management for 139-bed, 25-acre campus
– Trained in construction project estimating, sales, and management
– Proficient management of integrated work teams comprising specialized trades