With over 115 years of practical experience, customer service, and industry knowledge, Garratt-Callahan clients trust our water treatment expertise. Our services and products are designed to keep your water treatment program up-to-date and continually effective. We’re proud to be ISO 9001:2008 certified, helping clients across all types of industries manage their water systems.
Water Treatment Services
- Boilers – keep your boiler system operating at peak efficiency by controlling scale, corrosion, and sludge build-up on heat transfer surfaces.
- Waste Water – increase throughput and reduce sludge volume with a wide range of specialty coagulants and flocculants.
- Cooling Towers – control mineral deposits, debris build-up, and biofilm growth on cooling water systems.
- Reverse Osmosis – maintain the health of your RO system and its pretreatment equipment with chemicals that comply with environmental regulations.
- Analytical Laboratory – receive accurate results with California ELAP certified lab located in our Burlingame headquarters.
- Onsite Training – keep up-to-date on the latest innovations to water treatment and training related to water treatment science.
- G-C Technologies – reduce costs by monitoring and treating our water systems with our innovative equipment.
- Safer Chemical Cleaning – remove deposits and condition metal surfaces with our specially formulated “safe-acid” and greener options for system clean-out and passivation.
- Bioaugmentation – use microorganisms as a natural way to break down and eliminate complex organic wastes.
Customized Water Treatment
To solve your unique water treatment challenges, the first step is a thorough assessment of your water quality and system performance. Then we establish water chemistry and equipment performance targets so your system operates at peak efficiency. Get the support you need through regular site visits, service reports, recommendations, lab testing, and equipment inspections.
Connect with A Water Treatment Expert
Ready for a customized water treatment solution? A Garratt-Callahan water treatment expert is ready to help. To connect you with the right solution, we’ll need some information about you — your contact information, building location, and what kind of water treatment you’re seeking. Then a Garratt-Callahan representative will contact you directly.