With over 100 years of practical experience, customer service, and industry knowledge, Garratt-Callahan clients trust our industrial water treatment expertise. Our services and products are designed to keep your water treatment program up-to-date and continually effective. We’re proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified, helping clients across all types of industries manage their commercial water systems.
Water Treatment Services
- Boilers – keep your boiler system operating at peak efficiency by controlling scale, corrosion, and sludge build-up on heat transfer surfaces.
- Waste Water – increase throughput and reduce sludge volume with a wide range of specialty coagulants and flocculants.
- Cooling Towers – control mineral deposits, debris build-up, and biofilm growth on cooling water systems.
- Reverse Osmosis – maintain the health of your RO system and its pretreatment equipment with chemicals that comply with environmental regulations.
- Analytical Laboratory – receive accurate results with California ELAP certified lab located in our Burlingame headquarters.
- Onsite Training – keep up-to-date on the latest innovations to water treatment and training related to water treatment science.
- G-C Technologies – reduce costs by monitoring and treating our water systems with our innovative equipment.
- Safer Chemical Cleaning – remove deposits and condition metal surfaces with our specially formulated “safe-acid” and greener options for system clean-out and passivation.
- Bioaugmentation – use microorganisms as a natural way to break down and eliminate complex organic wastes.
Customized Water Treatment
To solve your unique water treatment challenges, the first step is a thorough assessment of your water quality and system performance. Then we establish water chemistry and equipment performance targets so your system operates at peak efficiency. Get the support you need through regular site visits, service reports, recommendations, lab testing, and equipment inspections.
Connect With Industrial Water Treatment Expert
Garratt-Callahan started with servicing the boilers that powered steam-locomotives of the Industrial Revolution. Our expertise in industrial water treatment service continues today for all types of industries and facilities. Our water treatment expertise — demonstrated through on-site consulting, chemical applications, equipment maintenance, and customer service — are more than just 100+ years old. Our client relationships are built on fairness, honesty, and integrity. By thoroughly understanding your needs and challenges, we can roll up our sleeves to find sustainable solutions that work.
"*" indicates required fields