Need better system data and monitoring? Want confidence in your industrial water treatment performance between testings? Determined to save time and money on your water treatment program? Look no further than the G-C LumiTrac® system. The G-C LumiTrac® system combines the best of innovative G-C treatment and technology to ensure continuous monitoring, reliable treatment, and fast and easy-to-access reporting.
Control With Confidence
The G-C LumiTrac® system is comprised of a controller, tracer-containing inhibitor, hand-held tester, and remote communication, to provide you with:
- Automatically maintained inhibitor product concentration within a specified control range
- Reduction of over- and under-feeding
- Continuous protection, regardless of system changes
- 24×7 remote access to your system from any device that connects to the internet, including your Smartphone
- Email notification any time an alarm condition exists
- The ability to immediately and remotely take corrective action
- Custom report screens that show inhibitor concentration, system conductivity, and other monitored values
- Accurate monitoring without interference from outside factors
- A manual monitoring option to test inhibitor concentration in 60 seconds or less
- Improved control in situations requiring the use of lower quality and alternative recovered/recycled water
- Reduced need for handling reagents, multiple testing steps and performing complicated test procedures
- Reduction of the workload on your maintenance staff
All this boils down to G-C LumiTrac® saving you time and money. Start saving resources and controlling your system with confidence today.
Connect With Industrial Water Treatment Expert
Garratt-Callahan started with servicing the boilers that powered steam-locomotives of the Industrial Revolution. Our expertise in industrial water treatment service continues today for all types of industries and facilities. Our water treatment expertise — demonstrated through on-site consulting, chemical applications, equipment maintenance, and customer service — are more than just 100+ years old. Our client relationships are built on fairness, honesty, and integrity. By thoroughly understanding your needs and challenges, we can roll up our sleeves to find sustainable solutions that work.
"*" indicates required fields