Cooling Options For Data Centers
The most well-known and largest U.S. technology companies trust Garratt-Callahan with their data center’s cooling and water quality management.
The speed of business is fuelled by technology. And behind that technology are data centers. Effective cooling and temperature control are one of the greatest challenges for data center facility managers. Finding the right cooling and water treatment management strategies take diligence and expert knowledge. Garratt-Callahan experts are the trusted choice for many of the largest and well-known technology companies that rely on data centers.
From The Industrial to The Digital Revolution
We’ve treated water, a vital element for the steam that powered the industrial revolution, for over 115 years. Over that time, we’ve expanded that knowledge to cool high-priority equipment that powers the Digital Revolution.
Protecting your essential equipment with optimal cooling strategies is mission-critical. Yet, you need to balance the energy costs for cooling as part of business sustainability.
G-C cooling water treatment programs are scalable. Whether your data center is small, large, or something in between, our data center water cooling treatment strategies control scale and corrosion. Let our experts help you:
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate & bring systems to efficient levels of Water-Use Efficiency (WUE)
- Reduce energy costs measured by Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- Prolong equipment life
- Monitor your systems remotely 24/7 and rely on a digital dashboard capable of monitoring multiple facilities on one screen
- Avoid downtime occurrences by proactively addressing concerns before they become problems
- Create or update your Water Safety Safety Program to mitigate risks caused by Legionella and other waterborne pathogens
- Communicate issues or changes to Operations Personnel via on-site service
Sustainably Green & Effective
Our “greener” products, like G-C’s SolidTrac©, use solid-concentrate chemical formulations that are easily applied on-site with a unique dissolving system. These solid concentrate solutions mean there’s less to transport and store, thus reducing your carbon footprint.
Reverse Osmosis & Filtering Technologies
Improve the efficiency of your data center’s cooling system from both indirect and direct liquid cooling. Our RO technologies facilitate:
- Improving higher cycles of concentration in cooling towers
- Recycling of cooling tower blowdown
- Reducing makeup water demand
- Reducing liquid discharge
- Maximizing WUE
Speak to a Data Center Water Cooling Expert
Want to speak to our experts about your Data Center’s cooling and water quality needs? To connect you with the right expert, we’ll need some information about you — your contact information, building location, and your water treatment needs. A Garratt-Callahan representative will contact you directly.