Do you need industrial water treatment solutions that are cost-efficient, sustainable, and ecologically friendly? The Garratt-Callahan team of experts helps businesses like yours find solutions to their growing need for water — through innovative treatment programs and water-saving techniques.
For over a century, Garratt-Callahan’s industrial water treatment expertise has played a key role in engineering some of the most innovative and unique breakthroughs in the industrial water treatment industry. We’re passionate about water, and conserving this precious resource. That’s why we engineer water treatment equipment to help you monitor, treat, and manage water throughout your business’ systems.
- G-C LumiTracⓇ – Our system combines treatment knowledge and technology to ensure continuous monitoring, reliable treatment, and fast and easy-to-access reporting.
- G-C SolidTracⓇ – Compact and scalable, this easily applied solid concentrate water treatment system eliminates the need for bulky containers. 5-pound discs prevent spills, reduce the chance of injuries, and shrink your carbon footprint profile.
- G-C Controlled Release – Garratt-Callahan’s proven, effective formula, but in a concentrated and newly improved solid form.
- G-C ChemFeed – Our hands-free G-C ChemFeed systems virtually eliminates contact between your personnel and chemicals used in your water treatment program.
- CIO2 Generators – Our ClO2 generators have been proven as one of the most effective methods to treat and disinfect your system.
Our broad range of products, solutions, and water treatment equipment enables our customers to meet the environmental performance that matter in their operation. Whether you need to mitigate risks, train personnel for sustainability, or find efficient ways to lower costs and increase productivity, G-C serves as your expert and guide. Together we can better care of the environment.
Connect With Industrial Water Treatment Expert
Garratt-Callahan started with servicing the boilers that powered steam-locomotives of the Industrial Revolution. Our expertise in industrial water treatment service continues today for all types of industries and facilities. Our water treatment expertise — demonstrated through on-site consulting, chemical applications, equipment maintenance, and customer service — are more than just 100+ years old. Our client relationships are built on fairness, honesty, and integrity. By thoroughly understanding your needs and challenges, we can roll up our sleeves to find sustainable solutions that work.
"*" indicates required fields