Do you need water treatment solutions that are cost-efficient, sustainable, and ecologically friendly? The Garratt-Callahan team of experts help businesses like yours find solutions to their growing need for water — through innovative treatment programs and water-saving techniques.
For over a century, Garratt-Callahan’s water treatment expertise has played a key role in engineering some of the most innovative and unique breakthroughs in the industrial water treatment industry. We’re passionate about water, conserving this precious resource. That’s why we engineer water treatment equipment to help you monitor, treat, and manage water throughout your business’ systems.
- G-C LumiTrac – Our system combines treatment knowledge and technology to ensure continuous monitoring, reliable treatment, and fast and easy-to-access reporting.
- G-C Controlled Release – Garratt-Callahan’s proven, effective formula, but in a concentrated and newly improved solid form.
- CIO2 Generators – Our ClO2 generators have been proven as one of the most effective methods to treat and disinfect your system.
- G-C Sentry – G-C Sentry is a fast and reliable monitoring system that automatically tells you when to reorder your chemical treatment.
- G-C ChemFeed – Our hands-free G-C ChemFeed systems virtually eliminates contact between your personnel and chemicals used in your water treatment program.
Our broad range of products, solutions, and water treatment equipment enables our customers to meet the environmental performance that matter in their operation. Whether you need to mitigate risks, train personnel for sustainability, or find efficient ways to lower costs and increase productivity, G-C serves as your expert and guide. Together we can better care of the environment.
Connect with a Water Treatment Equipment Expert
Ready for a customized solution? A G-C expert is ready to help. To connect you with the right water treatment equipment solution, we’ll need some information about you — your contact information, building location, and what kind of water treatment you’re seeking. Then a Garratt-Callahan representative will contact you directly.