Water Treatment Products & Services
With over 113 years of practical experience, customer service, and industry knowledge, Garratt-Callahan clients trust our water treatment expertise. Our products and services are designed to keep your water treatment program up-to-date and continually effective. We serve all types of industries, helping clients manage their water systems.
Water Treatment Services
Your water treatment service is based on a thorough assessment of your water quality and system performance. Our services address all types of water systems across all types of industries, including:
- Legionella Risk Minimization – reduce your risk for Legionella and other waterborne pathogens with our multi-barrier approach.
- Laboratory Analysis – receive accurate results with our certified laboratory located in our Burlingame headquarters.
- Onsite Training – knowledge is power so we’re dedicated to empowering customers with the science behind our water treatment services.
- Management Software – reduce costs by monitoring your water systems with our Energy and Process Management software.
- Chemical Safety – our hands-free G-C ChemFeed™ systems eliminate contact with chemicals. Keeping your personnel safe is our priority.
Water Treatment Products
Every Garratt-Callahan program is a custom solution, specifically designed, monitored and maintained for your facilities. We offer a complete arsenal of products to meet your needs, including:
- Boiler Water Treatment – control scale, corrosion, and sludge build-up throughout your boiler system for peak efficiency.
- Cooling Water Treatment – reduce energy and maintenance costs while complying with environmental regulations.
- Waste Water Solutions – meet all the new demanding standards for wastewater and process water treatment with our specialty chemicals.
- Reverse Osmosis – maximize efficiency and maintain the health of your reverse osmosis and pretreatment equipment.
- Water Treatment Equipment – access a versatile line of storage, feed and monitoring equipment in conjunction with our network of installation partners.
- Safe Chemical Cleaning – remove deposits and condition metal surfaces safely with Garratt-Callahan’s safe-acid alternatives.
- Bioaugmentation – use natural microorganisms to break down and eliminate complex organic wastes.
- Secondary Disinfection – treat all components of your water system, including moving water and point-of-use areas like sinks, shower heads, and fountains.
A Trusted Industry Leader Since 1904
Garratt-Callahan is the largest privately-owned water treatment company in North America.
When you do business with Garratt-Callahan, you are not just buying chemicals — you are gaining a partner that understands your needs. You benefit from the extensive G-C client services we provide at no additional charge. This is of tremendous value.
~ Jeffrey L. Carratt, President
As a Garratt-Callahan client, you receive advice on system and equipment operation from experts. From our certified laboratory that follows State and Federal EPA stands to our comprehensive line of chemical products, you have access to world-class water treatment solutions.